August 09, 2019
Click here to read the newsletter
Taylor Porter is proud to publish its August 2019 edition of "The Centurion" newsletter, highlighting the achievements, awards, recognitions, and professional/community involvement of Taylor Porter attorneys and staff as they work to make a difference across Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas.
This edition's stories include:
- Kenny First Baton Rouge Lawyer to Receive National Bar Association Award
- Taylor Porter Adds Three Attorneys - Jess Frey, Justin Mannino, and Ryan Gonzales
- Taylor Porter Adds Litigation Support and eDiscovery Manager
- Lambert's Tenuire as President Leads Baton Rouge Bar into 90th Anniversary
- Taylor Porter Legal Insight Blog Article: "Status of Sports Gambling in Louisiana"
- Healthcare News Alert: "Recredentialing Claims Uncapped"
- Groves Lowe Honored with Awards from LSU,U-High, Junior League
- Five Ranked by Chambers USA Among 2019 "Leaders in their Field"
- 15 Students from Five Law Schools Participate in Taylor Porter Summer Law Clerk Program
- In-House Counsel CLE Seminar Tackles Complex Legal Challenges
- Taylor Porter Legal Insight Blog Article: "Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Breakdown of Obligations and Best Practices"
- Community Corner - Volunteer Service Remains Strong at Taylor Porter
- Project CEO: Cristo Rey Student Workers Share School Year Highlights at Taylor Porter
Founded in 1912 in Baton Rouge, Taylor Porter is Louisiana's Law Firm®, and one of the oldest, largest and most respected law firms in Louisiana, representing a diverse range of local, regional, and national clients in the most complex transactions and litigation across a variety of industries. From employment, tax and environmental law to healthcare, retail licensing and complex litigation, Taylor Porter is ranked by Best Lawyers in America® on its 2019 "Best Law Firms" list in a total of 24 practice areas, addressing legal needs across most every area of corporate and business law.